Friday, December 15, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Just got me mum into MLP!


Just got me mum into MLP!

I am a huge MLP fan (No shit). I love the show, the merch, the fandom, and everything that has to do with ponies. I've been a fan for 7 years almost, but never had I opened up to my mum about it.

Today I did, and we had a very detailed conversation about it. I asked her if she thought that I was weird, and she said no; if a show is great, it's great. We talked more about it, and she even told me that she hated how society labels certain things, like ponies for only young girls.

I even went as far as showing her a segment of Magical Mystery Cure, which I think she really liked. She said that the songs were catchy, and it relayed a great message. I wouldn't go so far as to say that she will be on this subreddit, but I think she has gotten into it. She actually watched the first episode on her own!

Just opening up to her about this, although it really isn't that big a deal, just feels great; like a great burden has been lifted off of my shoulders. It feels so great, that I encourage all of you guys to open up to your parents about it! Not only can I stop hiding it, but maybe ponies can help make us closer!



Submitted December 15, 2017 at 01:57AM by swingman792002
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7jykiq/just_got_me_mum_into_mlp/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment