Friday, December 15, 2017

#horses - #What bothers you about your riding clothes? (x-post from r/equestrian)


What bothers you about your riding clothes? (x-post from r/equestrian)

I'm working on creating a line of equestrian apparel (technical shirts, socks, breeches, and tees to start). I actually posted here about a year ago asking for your opinion on some of my designs and got some really great feedback. I have a full line of clothing mocked up but I want to make sure the fit and feel is as perfect as it can be, so I'd love to hear your gripes about riding clothes.

For example, I love my Ariat tops but a lot of them end up permanently smelling after just a few weeks of wear (and I don't even sweat much!) because bacteria gets trapped in the fabric. I feel like they're way too expensive for that to be happening. I also really like the look of Tailored Sportsman's TH breeches - until I put them on. I feel like there's way too much room in the crotch. Even when they're pulled all the way up to my waist (also not necessarily a good look) the fabric gathers while I'm sitting in the saddle.



Submitted December 15, 2017 at 03:00PM by Bermudese
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7k2ypf/what_bothers_you_about_your_riding_clothes_xpost/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment