Tuesday, December 19, 2017

#horses - #So, any of you have twitter or tumblr accounts where you post about your horses?


So, any of you have twitter or tumblr accounts where you post about your horses?

I've been riding horses for the most part of my life (17 years now, out of 25), but recently realized that I've never really tried to connect with other equestrians on social media, apart from following this subreddit on occasion.

I tried searching for twitter and tumblr accounts where people post pics and videos of their horses but found little to no personal stuff.
I suppose Instagram might be better for this, but I don't have an account there and would prefer to keep using the pages I usually use.

If any of you here have a twitter or tumblr account where you post pictures of your horses and general stuff about equestrian life, I'd love to give you a follow :)

(My own twitter is @MaliceDaFirenze, feel free to follow, but my horse posts are very limited)



Submitted December 19, 2017 at 03:02AM by AliceTheGamedev
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7kscnl/so_any_of_you_have_twitter_or_tumblr_accounts/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment