Wednesday, December 13, 2017

#horses - #I lost my horse a few months ago and I feel lost.


I lost my horse a few months ago and I feel lost.

To make a long story short, my first horse died of a twisted intestine about two and a half months ago. We had only had him for four months, but I had gotten so attached to him. He brought me out of a depression that I had been in for a while. I now feel left out whenever I see the other boarders with their horses. I feel like I've been kicked out of some exclusive club, but above all else, I desperately miss my horse. I wake up in the morning even now and think about what we're going to do that day, only to realize that Strider isn't coming back. I wake up nauseated most days because of this. As soon as I feel like I'm getting better, life will figure out a way to kick me while I'm down. I just don't know how to cope. I still ride on a regular basis, and I still enjoy it a lot. I plan on getting other horses in the future. At the moment, though, I'm in my own personal hell.



Submitted December 13, 2017 at 10:53PM by paradoxParonym
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7jpog3/i_lost_my_horse_a_few_months_ago_and_i_feel_lost/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment