Thursday, November 30, 2017

#mylittlepony - #By Royal Decree, this upcoming week shall be OC Week!


By Royal Decree, this upcoming week shall be OC Week!

It's good to see you as always, loyal subjects. How are you all doing? Oh and /u/torvusil I just got off the phone with the insurance and they're not going to cover it. Oh well, the orphanage needed more ventilation anyway.

On to business. Sometimes, rather than projecting themselves onto existing characters, fan will instead make their own characters! Crazy, I know. This week we celebrate the Original Characters of the fandom!

Weeks are going from Monday to Monday (or Sunday if you want) now but the Decree is more visible on NPTs so I figured I'd make that now ahead of time. See how it goes. I'll probably change things again next week.

Starting this upcoming Monday December 4th, post or repost your favorite OCs with the tag [OC Week].

And as always, have a safe and fun Hiatus!


As per usual disclaimer, this is not endorsed or enforced by the mods. Just me doing my thing.



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 10:35AM by PrincessOfTheHiatus
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7go0nt/by_royal_decree_this_upcoming_week_shall_be_oc/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment