Monday, November 6, 2017

#horses - #Sold My Last Horse a Few Weeks Ago, Thanks For Making This A Little Less Painful


Sold My Last Horse a Few Weeks Ago, Thanks For Making This A Little Less Painful

I reluctantly sold my palomino mare named Chick a few weeks ago. She was my best friend, my true heart horse. Selling her truly broke my heart, and loading her into that trailer with the old man that bought her crushed my soul. I cried for days, and writing this I'm crying again. If I wasn't moving to a studio apartment for school in a few months, I would have kept that blind, fat old mare until the day she passed. You guys here sharing your lovely, beautiful horses has made this a lot less painful. I just thought I'd say thank you for the community you guys have formed.



Submitted November 06, 2017 at 03:31PM by okthef
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7b8qtk/sold_my_last_horse_a_few_weeks_ago_thanks_for/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment