Thursday, October 19, 2017

#mylittlepony - #I made a tactical RPG prototype based on MLP


I made a tactical RPG prototype based on MLP

Here's a video: https://youtu.be/JwL8l2NazTk

Hi guys, I wanted to share with you a video of a Turn based strategy game prototype I made for college. It is extremely similar to Fire Emblem games, which I was trying to emulate, but into the MLP: FIM world.

I'm not much of an artist, so the sprites are not animated and the game's looks are not the best. But then again, this is a prototype whose main objective is to show the technical aspects of a game, not a finished and polished product.

This test match is only a technical demonstration and is not part of a bigger project nor tells any particular story. However, I really enjoyed making this and I'm open to the possibility of making a full (albeit small) game based on this. I even have some design and story drafts, but I need to structure them better before contemplating the idea of starting any more projects. And college. I need to focus on college too ☹.

(Sorry not sorry for the shameless selfpromotion)



Submitted October 19, 2017 at 04:24PM by Joalri
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/77hvkd/i_made_a_tactical_rpg_prototype_based_on_mlp/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment