Tuesday, October 3, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Hey everyone, I'm not a fan of My Little Pony I don't watch the show or anything but thought I'd let you all know you can get a ticket to the movie for only $2


Hey everyone, I'm not a fan of My Little Pony I don't watch the show or anything but thought I'd let you all know you can get a ticket to the movie for only $2

Not sure if this was posted already I took a quick glance at the front page and didn't see anything but anyways if you're in the US and have T-Mobile as your cellular service provider, you can download an app called T-Mobile Tuesdays that gives you access to little deals and free stuff every Tuesday. One of this week's promotions is a $2 ticket to the My Little Pony movie. Not sure what the restrictions are or anything but I'll leave a link to the app at the bottom. Also, since I won't be seeing the movie I can give someone my code for the $2 ticket if anyone wants it just comment and if multiple people want the code I'll pick someone at random.

Android

iOS



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 02:34AM by Iwillsmashu
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/73z4iz/hey_everyone_im_not_a_fan_of_my_little_pony_i/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment