Friday, October 20, 2017

#horses - #Potentially Odd Question - Want to be around horses + no interest in riding them


Potentially Odd Question - Want to be around horses + no interest in riding them

Hello all! This is probably an oddball question, but I figured that if any place was alright to ask it it would be here.

Let's start off by saying I have absolutely no experience with horses apart from a time or two when I was a tiny kid where I had the chance to pet one once or twice. I doubt I'll ever have the money/land to actually own a horse, or at the very least not in the foreseeable future.

I'd love a way to be able to spend time with the critters, though, they're so gorgeous. I know lessons are an option, but here's the kicker - I'm not really interested in riding due to my weight and a personal lack of balance/surplus of skittishness while moving quickly, but I'd love to be able to do something like groundwork or what have you.

So basically what I'm asking is if there are any routes that I could maybe dip into on that/would it be overwhelmingly odd that I even want to do that?

Thanks for your time, guys <3



Submitted October 20, 2017 at 10:00AM by Keartricity
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/77n1c3/potentially_odd_question_want_to_be_around_horses/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment