Monday, October 23, 2017

#horses - #Advice on finding pics/info on my OTTB?


Advice on finding pics/info on my OTTB?

Hi! This is my first post on reddit, ever. So bear with me. Today marks the 7th year of the passing of my first and incredibly loved horse. It was unexpected and completely baffling to me, and his death left me divorced from the 10 years I had built for myself as an equestrian. Right after he died in 2010 I was desperate to find pictures and information on his life before we crossed paths. I was wondering if anyone else had tried to find this info from their OTTB's past and what their advice would be for me. If it helps at all, this is the info I have: My boy was born in 1997 with the racing name Look At You. He was bred from a mare named A Royal Look and a sire named You and I. I believe he raced mostly in NY state and he was bred by Herbert T. Schwartz. I know it's really a long shot here, but if anyone has any tips or advice for going about looking for pictures or more info, I'd love to know.



Submitted October 23, 2017 at 08:01PM by heretoeatyourcheese
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/78cotv/advice_on_finding_picsinfo_on_my_ottb/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment