Monday, September 18, 2017

#mylittlepony - #hasbrocopyright.org send fake C&Ds


hasbrocopyright.org send fake C&Ds

Yesterday i got victim of hasbrocopyright . org

They contacted my One Click Hoster who informed me about the takedown Notice and the removal of one of my Downloads.

The addressor was contact@hasbrocopyright.org

At the first view i didn't even realized that this could be fake.

But out of curiosity i made a whois check, and it appeared that this is fake.

This Site and Mail is not from Hasbro.

It was registered just 2 Month ago and is hosted somewhere in Russia.

I contacted Hasbro about it, and they confirmed that this site not belongs to them.

I want to warn everyone about this site, and advice to ignore any C&D of this Domain and make Counter Notices.

I contacted now my One Click Hoster and also made a Counter Notice.



Submitted September 18, 2017 at 08:38AM by mrx1983
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/70vesa/hasbrocopyrightorg_send_fake_cds/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment