Monday, September 18, 2017

#horses - #Equipment for a new horse


Equipment for a new horse

Hi everyone! I got some great advice here a couple months ago about buying my first horse and this weekend I found my new family member! He will be arriving at my barn next week and I'm hoping for advice on what equipment to have when he gets here. The barn provides the essentials for feeding, watering, and mucking. He comes with a halter and lead rope, though they aren't great quality, and a serviceable bridle. My trainer will let me use one of her saddles and a saddle pad until I can get one for him. I will be getting grooming tools and a new halter this weekend. What else should I have on hand? Once he arrives it will be a week or so until my next opportunity to go to a tack store.



Submitted September 18, 2017 at 10:58PM by mingmob
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/710rhh/equipment_for_a_new_horse/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment