Thursday, August 3, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Hi, I'm bobdude0. I've been drawing marshmallows that look suspiciously like Sweetie Belle for a bit over 4 years now, and it's been an experience I never expected to have. AMA


Hi, I'm bobdude0. I've been drawing marshmallows that look suspiciously like Sweetie Belle for a bit over 4 years now, and it's been an experience I never expected to have. AMA

Hey all, bobdude here. Looks like I'm continuing the streak of NPT artist AMA's. If you aren't familiar with me, I'm a 21 year old Kansas City native primarily known for a bit of a bias for Sweetie Belle. You can check out my work over on tumblr, or you can see some of my old painterly stuff over on deviantart.

I don't have anything important to do today, got most my bronycon prep work done already so I'll be popping in and out all day to answer stuff.

So I guess go ahead and AMA!



Submitted August 03, 2017 at 09:01AM by bobdude0
via reddit http://ift.tt/2vtgEzn

No comments :

Post a Comment