Thursday, August 3, 2017

#horses - #We had to put our horse down and I feel like crap...


We had to put our horse down and I feel like crap...

Today we had to put down one of our two horses. She was mostly my mothers horse, but I used to go with her to the stables a lot and used to ride the horse for a long time. I knew her for 15 years and basically grew up with her. She was probably the sweetest animal I've known, and have a lot of good memories of her.

The thing is though, she didn't get as old as I expected she would be (Which would make me accept it more.) and it came extremely unexpected. Day 1 I heard she had to be put down, day 2 we had to do it. I also feel rather guilty and regretful I didn't see her much the last two years. I moved out two years ago to a different city and I think I only saw her one or two times.

Sorry for the bad grammar and all that, English isn't my native language and it's rather late.



Submitted August 03, 2017 at 05:53AM by Daft-Bastard
via reddit http://ift.tt/2fb7gdS

No comments :

Post a Comment