Friday, August 18, 2017

#horses - #Hi Horse friends, I am a dog friend. Would you say that horses are behaviorally similar to dogs?


Hi Horse friends, I am a dog friend. Would you say that horses are behaviorally similar to dogs?

I mean, can you teach them tricks and make them follow you like a dog would learn heeling? And do they respond similar to positive rewards?

Is there an equivalent to a dog having the wiggles, meaning being very excited and wagging their tail?

I used to ride horses as a pre-teen and I feel like I never got how horses tick. Now as an adult, I train my and other dogs and wonder if you would treat a horse somewhat similar as say a working dog.

Thank you so much!!



Submitted August 18, 2017 at 12:13PM by squirrelinstinct
via reddit http://ift.tt/2fRSIA3

No comments :

Post a Comment