Sunday, August 6, 2017

#horses - #Broken heart...and a broken butt.


Broken heart...and a broken butt.

I recently broke my tailbone after being thrown from my quarter horse gelding. All was well until I mounted. He decided to take off and I was thrown backwards landing square on my bottom. It completely knocked the breath out of me. I honestly thought my back was broken. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital and was told that I broke my coccyx. My husband is insisting that I get rid of the horse. I have had this horse a little over a month and this is the second time he's thrown me off during mounting. He was vet checked before purchase and nothing was found. I am now out of work for 6 weeks until my bum heals. My husband says it's just not worth risking it again and that next time could be worse. What do y'all think?



Submitted August 06, 2017 at 09:47PM by panickedpilots
via reddit http://ift.tt/2wlxSN1

No comments :

Post a Comment