Thursday, July 13, 2017

#mylittlepony - #TIL that Applejack's mane is a subtle joke. It's in a pony tail. Because she's a pony. And it is on her tail.


TIL that Applejack's mane is a subtle joke. It's in a pony tail. Because she's a pony. And it is on her tail.

Probably common knowledge but after 7 entire seasons of staring at Applejack's hair I finally understood the joke. Of course they put it in a pony tail on her tail because she's a pony. Its so simple that I never questioned it because she works on a farm and a ponytail would be efficient. Its odd how I didn't put two and two together. I wonder what else I missed in regards to the design of the cast? Have you ever noticed something else hidden in plain sight? EDIT BONUS: Also according to this thread here, its a common signal to put red ribbons on horses who kick. Just like Applejack has on her tail.



Submitted July 13, 2017 at 11:30AM by QABJAB
via reddit http://ift.tt/2tkf7Hr

No comments :

Post a Comment