Thursday, July 27, 2017

#mylittlepony - #I am NC, and I like to draw pretty pictures. Mostly ponies. Always ponies. I hopped into the game just as Purple Smart was getting her wings back in 2013 and have loved every minute of it. AMA, if you like!


I am NC, and I like to draw pretty pictures. Mostly ponies. Always ponies. I hopped into the game just as Purple Smart was getting her wings back in 2013 and have loved every minute of it. AMA, if you like!

Hello! I am here to continue Heir's work of rocking AMA's on No-Pic Thrusdays, so if you wanna toss up a question, I'll be here.

 

I finally gave ponies a shot in early 2013 and the first TV episode I saw was MMC after just a few S1 episodes. Fanart eventually followed and it's been a blast drawing ponies ever since. My stuff is over on Deviantart, Tumblr and Derpi.



Submitted July 27, 2017 at 11:34AM by NCMares
via reddit http://ift.tt/2w3N9l1

No comments :

Post a Comment