Wednesday, July 12, 2017

#horses - #Learned rising trot today but I am confused?


Learned rising trot today but I am confused?

I have been watching videos of the rising trot and did not hear any instructor in the videos mention what my instructor said about using your outside leg to push up? At least that's what I was thinking she said, she mentioned something about the wall? Does anyone know what she is talking about? Because when I tried to do what she said I put too much weight on the outside leaving my inside foot to go through the stirrup. I was not bouncing all over the place but once my foot went further through the stirrup I lost balance and moved my hands up and freaked a little. Lol she just confused me and Id like to clear this up! Thanks!

She also mentioned to post from the knee/thigh and not the ankle? If anyone has some video suggestions that'd be awesome! I have watched a ton and am still a little confused on this bit?



Submitted July 12, 2017 at 05:16PM by h0twh33lzzz
via reddit http://ift.tt/2tfJFtQ

No comments :

Post a Comment