Friday, June 9, 2017

#horses - #Give me your advice re: catch-riding


Give me your advice re: catch-riding

Hi r/horses! I am considering posting on my local horse Facebook group to see if anyone has any horses they need exercised in the area. I returned my lease horse because I am getting a real job soon and might have to move any week. But in the meantime I would love to gain some more experience and continue to ride. I am not a crazy good rider, by no means a trainer, but I can exercise horses and am usually up for anything.

Is this a silly idea? Will I meet crazy horse people (yes)? Will people care that I'm not an equitation star or a miracle horse trainer? What's important for a catch rider to be able to do (I can stay on a horse obvi)? I'd even trade mucking or barn work for ride time. I'm a little lost and really bad about just "putting myself out there", so any advice is welcome!



Submitted June 09, 2017 at 09:49PM by 263248
via reddit http://ift.tt/2s6PLQg

No comments :

Post a Comment