Friday, June 9, 2017

#horses - #Filmmaker needing equestrian advice.


Filmmaker needing equestrian advice.

Greetings /r/Horses,

I'm a photographer looking at working on a wildlife documentaries, instead I got an interesting offer from a friend. This friend of mine knowing this who works as a horse whisperer asked if I'd like to make a few promotional videos for the horses at their stable. The videos will be used to showcase horses and their bloodlines for potential buyers. The videos will assist potential buyers that cannot see the horses in person.

Could anyone assist me with advice? Is anyone currently doing this sort of thing? Is it a good idea? Does anyone know how the buying and selling of horses works?

My friend has 26 years experience working/racing Arabian horses so I will have somebody with me who knows how to handle the horses.

Thanks in advance!



Submitted June 09, 2017 at 11:55AM by TheJazzJackrabbit
via reddit http://ift.tt/2sbWSHU

No comments :

Post a Comment