Thursday, May 25, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Getting rid of some of my MLP subreddits


Getting rid of some of my MLP subreddits

Just not as much involved in the fandom as I used to be, so I want to leave a large number of the MLP subreddits I moderate in the hands of people more interested in running them.

So, if you're interested take the following steps:

1) Go to my my profile page and open the list of subreddits on the right side of the page.

2) Find MLP subreddits you're interested in - there's no limit! - and visit them to see if I'm lead moderator in that place. If I am it means you can request that subreddit.

3) To request subreddits, drop their names in a comment below. I only ask that the account you use to request it is not an obvious alt account.

I'd like to hold on to /r/mlpmature and /r/mylittleshipping for now.



Submitted May 25, 2017 at 12:36PM by Myrandall
via reddit http://ift.tt/2r1XRJd

No comments :

Post a Comment