Thursday, May 25, 2017

#horses - #First time working with horses.


First time working with horses.

I've been a lurker here for a while, I thought for me I could only live my love for horses through this lovely sub.

Recently I've decided that I want to combine my love for animals and desire to help other people in a possible career or at the very least a passionate side job/hobby. There is a therapy horse place right up the road from my new home and with some encouragement from my boyfriend and my therapist I called to enquire about their program. After meeting the lovely lady that runs the program and explaining a little about my love of horses and my plan to get involved with therapy animals down the road as a career she offered to let me volunteer and learn a little about horses. I was blown away by this kindness and now I'm starting to realize me dreams and passions and I couldn't be more excited, I'm still in the pinch me I'm dreaming stage but I told my boyfriend I know I'm where I'm supposed to be in life because good things seem to be falling in to place for me. I wanted to share this with you guys and with permission from the lady who runs the therapy horse program I may be posting pics in the future and I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. Please feel free to give me feed back and general tips or even just things experience with horses has taught you. I've already gotten some brief hands-on grooming with the horses and I can't wait to work with them more. Thanks for keeping me inspired by sharing your beautiful horses!



Submitted May 25, 2017 at 10:27PM by Nymphonerd
via reddit http://ift.tt/2s1CftP

No comments :

Post a Comment