Thursday, April 6, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Party of One backwards


Party of One backwards

Friendship is Magic

The Ticket Master

Applebuck Season

Griffon the Brush Off

Boast Busters

Dragonshy

Look Before You Sleep

Bridle Gossip

Swarm of the Century

Winter Wrap Up

Call of the Cutie

Fall Weather Friends

Suited for Success

Feeling Pinkie Keen

Sonic Rainboom

Stare Master

The Show Stoppers

A Dog and Pony Show

Green Isn't Your Color

Over a Barrel

A Bird in the Hoof

The Cutie Mark Chronicles

Owl's Well That Ends Well

Party of One (image)


I'm so happy you girls decided to throw a pre-birthday party for Gummy! It's going to be a great appetizer before the real party I'm throwing tomorrow. Actually, this party isn't for Gummy. It's for you, darling. Huh? What for? Haven't you read the cake? It says "Happy Birthday, Pinkie Pie"! *Gaaaaaaasp!* Is THAT how it is? My own friends think they can intrude on my domain, and with this sorry excuse for a birthday party of all things?? Oh, I get the message! Uh, what message? That the only way you can compete with my birthday parties is if I leave Ponyville! My friends hate me and they want me to disappear!! Well, I'm NOT leaving! But YOU can consider yourselves uninvited to ALL FUTURE PARTIES! What are you talking about? Wait! Don't go! ...Well, she took that the wrong way.


Why do you have to be so hard? Let's go back to the party!

No!

I'm already hosting a party right here! ...You mean for the objects with party hats?

I mean for my real friends. You know what? I don't deal with crazy. I'll just go back and have some cake.

Enjoy your peasant cake! It's from Sugarcube Corner.

They are nothing without me!


You showed them!

Yeah!

Such losers!

I'm not gonna speak to these losers ever again. And I'm not gonna invite them to another party as long as I live! Well, that's pretty rude.

After the way they treated me? I say "losers" isn't strong enough! Oh, they're not so bad.

Sure they need a couple dozen lessons in party planning, but... ...Who are they gonna learn from if not me?


Your friends said they're avoiding you 'cause they don't like your parties and they don't want to be your friends anymore. ... Oh, I see! By voiding our friendship agreement, they're saying I shouldn't feel guilty about throwing them out of town with my amazing parties. They're basically confessing that they stand no chance against my superior party skills. Aww, that's so nice of them. Wow, and I thought Twilight took things the wrong way sometimes.


Hey, Applejack! I'm back to teach you all how to hold a party! Party? What party? We're just doing some construction 'round here. Don't be silly, we were having a party there just an hour ago. No, we weren't. Y'all were helping me... bring in some construction supplies, that's it. Rainbow Dash told me she was coming back for cake! I, uh, said I was coming back for construction!

Yup, just helping with the construction here! Fine. Mind if I take a look inside the barn? Yes. I mean, uh, no. Cool, I'm coming in! Shoot!

Dash!                                 I've got it!           I don't know what you've got, but I'm going to find out!


What's in those bags??

What did you take from the party??? Where are you going with it??

AAAAAAHH!

                   Oh. Excuse me.

                                              Well, I'll just secretly follow you instead.


As long as we keep Pinkie from finding out about this, it will be okay.


There are your super secret cake leftovers.

I can't imagine what you want with them that requires such a convoluted transfer scheme. Don't worry, it's all part of the three-step plan.


What do you mean no refunds??

The birthday pony didn't eat it, that means it's clearly a defective product! You will take this cake back right now, or I will seek legal action. And I'll let you know I have a contact in the royal guard... Oh, I see! There's nothing strange going on, Twilight was just being a cheapskate.


Hey girls, good news! You two are officially re-invited to Gummy's birthday party tomorrow!

Oh. Sorry, I already made plans to look after Harry's house while he's at the beach.

Sorry, I made plans to help Harry play volleyball at the beach. Huh, you sure were quick to make plans.


SPLAT Wow, that sure was a lot of trash on your mane.

Yes, parties tend to have that effect on it. Speaking of which, you are officially re-invited to Gummy's birthday—

NO, HAVE MERCY ON MY BEAUTIFUL MANE! Hey, mind if I take that trash can?           


Uh, well, I... I... uh... I don't think I can make it 'cause... uh... I have to... uh... uh, you know what? I... uh... place apples! Yep, apples! 'Cause that's what we do! With the... apples. We, uh... place 'em! That's funny, the first time you said you were free that afternoon.

I thought ya meant this afternoon, not that afternoon. But this afternoon you went to my--

Ah, forget it.


...but let me guess, you have to study or something.

What? No, of course I can go to Gummy's party. Umm... if you don't mind... I do have to study today, though.


I hope you don't mind, but I brought some friends.

Hoo, I'm beat. Can't wait for a good ol' party after a day of placin' apples.

You mean you actually had to place apples?

'course.

It's mah job.

I made a day-long appointment at the spa tomorrow.

I moved Harry's vacation to a later date.


So what was the point of moving the cake around?

All that matters is that it worked. If anypony wants more cake, I have a sixth of a cake that a customer returned yesterday!

*pthfbtbb*

Wow you always throw the best parties Pinkie!



Submitted April 06, 2017 at 08:21AM by NoobJr
via reddit http://ift.tt/2nHLoW2

No comments :

Post a Comment