Wednesday, March 8, 2017

#mylittlepony - #So long, /r/mylittlepony, it's been a fun ride. Today I'm stepping down as a moderator.


So long, /r/mylittlepony, it's been a fun ride. Today I'm stepping down as a moderator.

Hello there, /r/mylittlepony!

As the title reads, after a lot of deliberation with myself I've decided it's time to move on and step down as a mod here. Long story short, my life has changed a lot these months and I no longer feel I should stay in the team for many different reasons, so from today on I'm leaving the mod team to focus on different projects.

This post is to thank all of you for making moderating this subreddit a pleasure and an honour. You guys have always been a fantastic group and I couldn't have asked for a better community to moderate. I sincerely feel glad I had a chance to help out here, and I'll always be happy to remember my experiences as a mod in this subreddit.

I'll stick around as a user, and I'll be here with you for Season 7 and the movie, although I probably won't be very active. However, if any of you guys needs me for something, my inbox is always open for anyone.

Quoting my favourite line from this franchise: "nothing stays the same for long, but when it changes it doesn't mean it's gone."

So long, /r/mylittlepony, it's been a fun ride. I hope you've all enjoyed this journey as much as I have, with all its vicissitudes, and I wish you all the best in this subreddit and outside of it. You guys have been amazing. Muchas gracias y hasta la vista, amigos.



Submitted March 08, 2017 at 01:08PM by Aroelen
via reddit http://ift.tt/2mH5enC

No comments :

Post a Comment