Monday, March 6, 2017

#mylittlepony - #I met a fellow Pegasister yesterday


I met a fellow Pegasister yesterday

I never thought it would happen, but I met a fellow Pegasister while I was out yesterday.

How it happened was actually a series of events. First, I saw a car with a decal of Sans from Undertale on the rear window. I took a picture of it and posted it to a local Pop Culture group (of which I am part of also). The response I got was from the soon-to-meet pegasister saying that it was her boyfriend's car, and that she had a matching Papyrus decal, as well as a Derpy decal on the opposite side. Her boyfriend also replied saying that it was indeed his car.

About an hour later, I was at a Big Lots (since I like to explore the town on some weekends). Since there wasn't anything exciting, besides an Ubermonster, I decided to check out. The cashier asked me if my name was "Warren". I told her yes, since that is my name, and she told me that she was just talking to me about the Sans decal, as well as hers and mine. We chatted for a little bit until I checked out and left. She told me if I look around for her car, I'll see the decal.

When I found her car and saw that Derpy decal, my eyes lit up like stars. I was so happy to find a fellow fan of My Little Pony. That will be a moment I'll never forget.



Submitted March 06, 2017 at 05:35PM by ApplejackTheRanger
via reddit http://ift.tt/2mPzrS2

No comments :

Post a Comment