Monday, March 13, 2017

#horses - #Trying to find a horse game for PC from when I was younger


Trying to find a horse game for PC from when I was younger

I played a lot of horse related games for my PC but one stuck out in particular that I can't find! It was kind of a dark game, I remember you played as a female character and you were in high school. You could walk through the school, in the campus, etc.... I remember a few specific pieces from it. One mission was avoiding thugs and having to find batteries for a camera; you rode the horse around at night and had to pick them all up off the ground. Another portion was having to solve a series of puzzles that were on the ground and you had to walk/choose the correct pattern to open the pathway to the next portion of the game. Some of it included finding things throughout the high school as well, almost like a mystery solving sorta thing. I've searched google a thousand different ways and can't find it. Any ideas? Any help at all is appreciated, thanks in advance!



Submitted March 13, 2017 at 07:31PM by settleforskiba
via reddit http://ift.tt/2n36EJA

No comments :

Post a Comment