Monday, March 13, 2017

#horses - #I have a question about horses


I have a question about horses

So I love horses. I'm not the most experienced out there but I've ridden a decent little amount. But I've never owned one so therefore am uneducated on this subject.

So I have a dream in the future of owning a little homestead back in the woods. And I would love to have a few horses. But I was thinking about my transportation options for living out there.

So I'm curious. Could you use your horse as transportation to and from town? If you lived a few miles out of town, and your legally aloud to ride horses in the area (like Tennessee for example) is it possible?

How would you do it? Cause obviously you can't just park your horse in a parking lot, would you just hitch her/him up in a grassy/wooded area close by as you go into the store?

Is there any kind of special care or equiptment you would have to give your horse to do this?



Submitted March 13, 2017 at 10:47AM by friendlymountainman
via reddit http://ift.tt/2nmixHy

No comments :

Post a Comment