Monday, March 27, 2017

#horses - #My horse has face dandruff in her white blaze. Any recommendation for product that's safe to use on her face?


My horse has face dandruff in her white blaze. Any recommendation for product that's safe to use on her face?

Hey r/horses. Looking for suggestions on products to help the dry skin on my horse's face. She doesn't scratch it excessively but it's pretty unsightly. I would love to give it a good scrub with Head & Shoulders but it's too close to her eyes, and I worry that any leave-in product I use will run into her eyes when it rains. She's a little older (21) and has Cushing's so has a very thick coat, and the problem is worse in winter but still present through summer. She also has terrible seasonal allergies but this doesn't correlate with the dry skin. Any suggestions are much appreciated!



Submitted March 27, 2017 at 09:20AM by leafsfan6
via reddit http://ift.tt/2nt65ba

No comments :

Post a Comment