Monday, March 27, 2017

#horses - #Collecting some Data for a Project~


Collecting some Data for a Project~

Hello Horses Reddit! I'm an aspiring pre-veterinary student who is currently enrolled in an Advanced Equine Management course in my undergrad studies. We have projects we're all doing, and my topic is about the heart of a horse, and how it reacts to different terrains, and how the stress of the terrains can effect the horse's general condition.

I'd love to hear your stories and/or your opinions and experiences and I'd definitely love to credit you all in my paper! I have a few (meaning about 8-10 links up about similar yet not specific enough material) links on my browser at the moment, so I'm still researching but any points in the right direction are appreciated!

Also message me if this topic isn't allowed, I just want more information because this is a topic that interests me :)



Submitted March 27, 2017 at 05:26PM by pancakebunnz
via reddit http://ift.tt/2naRpu6

No comments :

Post a Comment