Tuesday, March 7, 2017

#horses - #I want to get into it again


I want to get into it again

I rode for about eight years before taking a big break for life and work. I still work for a family with a wonderful herd who I am close with, but I find it really hard to find a trainer. The only trainers I've had I couldn't connect with or found them either not involved in my riding or really snappy and rude.; not to mention the barn drama drove me away. I ride dressage BTW, I've gone from Arabs to a Friesian mare, to a Warmblood mare. I used to compete but now I just want to be able to connect with a horse and a good trainer. I own an Arab gelding but we don't have that great of a place to do dressage and he's not really built for it. I feel stuck and I'm starting to miss it!



Submitted March 07, 2017 at 07:26PM by addiepp
via reddit http://ift.tt/2n3VBwy

No comments :

Post a Comment