Friday, March 17, 2017

#horses - #I rode for 13 years, haven't been on a horse in six, finally ready to get back in the saddle. Need your gear opinions and help!


I rode for 13 years, haven't been on a horse in six, finally ready to get back in the saddle. Need your gear opinions and help!

Hi everyone,

It's been a very long time since I was fully in the horse world, because of health reasons I had to stop riding for quite some time. I'm finally back to a point where I feel healthy enough to start riding again. I was a hunter/jumper so that is what I'll be riding.

The only issue is, I forget what I need! I am looking for casual riding recommendations in regards to a helmet, boots (should I do short with half chaps!? Full boots??), casual breeches and gloves. Am I forgetting anything? Are there brands/stores you love??

Any advice at all is appreciated! Thank you!!



Submitted March 17, 2017 at 10:56AM by filletoxico
via reddit http://ift.tt/2nNm7Kf

No comments :

Post a Comment