Wednesday, July 1, 2020

#horses - #I start to ride again next week after a two year break, and I’m so excited I just want to tell people that understand :)


I start to ride again next week after a two year break, and I'm so excited I just want to tell people that understand :)

I rode for 15 years, had my own horse for 10 years and had to stop in 2018 after I graduated college. I recently moved out of Downtown Los Angeles to a city right outside of it and now live 1 mile away from a barn. I'm so insanely excited to get back into it, and half lease a horse in the future. Just needed to share this with other horse people because my boyfriend doesn't understand! Haha



Submitted July 01, 2020 at 06:25PM by kazikat
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/hjmpr7/i_start_to_ride_again_next_week_after_a_two_year/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment