Thursday, May 7, 2020

#mylittlepony - #I apologize if this is just something I’m missing somehow; question about sonic rainboom discontinuity


I apologize if this is just something I'm missing somehow; question about sonic rainboom discontinuity

Hi all!!!!

So I've seen every season countless times , and I still am confused about one thing. There's the episode where they talk about how rainbow dashes first sonic rainboom as a filly brought them all together; leading them all to get their cutie marks simultaneously. Basically accrediting her first sonic rainboom to the catalyzing of all of their futures. But there's also the episode of the Best flyer competition where they all are seeming to act like they've never seen one? That it's an old mares tale? Wasn't she around the clouds dale bullies,whom in best flyer competition told her it was impossible, when she did the first rainboom?

Am I just seeing it wrong or something, or just too confused lol bc that's totally possible. Why would they have it occur like that? If I remember correctly the episode about her first sonic rainboom leading to being a huge event for their self realizations, comes much after the best flyer competition episode.

So I'm just wondering also why they would use the sonic rainboom as that huge factor, maybe rainbow dash was lacking in popularity and they wanted to make sure she got more credit? Was it an afterthought but they thought it was such a good episode idea it didn't matter if it didn't line up?

Or, am I just not understanding hahahah.

Also sorry I forget the names of the episodes



Submitted May 07, 2020 at 08:19PM by cutebutpsychoangel
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/gfkhz9/i_apologize_if_this_is_just_something_im_missing/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment