Thursday, April 2, 2020

#mylittlepony - #Not a fan of the show but...


Not a fan of the show but...

I just wanted to say I respect the heck out of all the adults and boys who like this show. It's awesome that you care about something that makes you happy and it's a tragedy that so many people judge you for that. I know that especially on the internet it's a lot more common for someone to speak out when they dislike a group than when they like that group, so I just wanted to say that I think you're rad. Keep that in mind the next time someone tries to belittle you for the stuff you enjoy (and keep fighting the good fight against a society that tells you who to be) <3



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 10:00PM by SkreemusTD
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/fu1abc/not_a_fan_of_the_show_but/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment