Thursday, March 12, 2020

#mylittlepony - #I was just thinking about which elements were used by which royal sisters...


I was just thinking about which elements were used by which royal sisters...

And I realized that now that we know what we know in season 8, the elements they picked make more sense...

I'm watching Princess Twilight Sparkle part 2, and I noticed that the elements they use are shown in the flashback. I went to see which ones they had, and it didn't make any sense... Until I realized that when they originally used them, it would've been significantly closer to their creation than to the 'present day', so they would have still likely been tied more closely to their original meanings.

So with the current names, Luna has:
Honesty. Ok.
Laughter. Alright, I don't remember if I've ever seen Luna laugh when she wasn't being evil, but she *does* laugh a lot when she's evil, so I guess it's in there somewhere.
Loyalty? Are you for real?

And Celestia has:
Kindness, Generosity, and Magic. All of which make sense.

With the original definitions though, Luna's elements make way more sense... If you go by the pillars' elements, Luna has:
Strength, Hope, and Bravery.
That makes perfect sense, and describes her perfectly.

And Celestia has Healing, Beauty, and Sorcery, which also makes perfect sense.

I know a lot of people have probably already worked this out, but I only recently watched seasons 7 and 8, so it only just occurred to me, and I thought it was cool!



Submitted March 12, 2020 at 07:17PM by ImmaRussian
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/fhrhb7/i_was_just_thinking_about_which_elements_were/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment