Monday, March 16, 2020

#horses - #So... I'm doing the Mongol Derby in August 2021!


So... I'm doing the Mongol Derby in August 2021!

I've been busy with life stuff, but have decided to refocus and take on a real challenge - the world's toughest horse race, the Mongol Derby next August! I just wanted to share this with the folks here as this subreddit was somewhere I spent a lot of time the past decade or so. After a pretty rough breakup, I'm spending some time to re-prioritize what makes me happy and maybe put life into perspective - chase goals, not guys.

If you want to follow my training, musings, or donate to one of the charities I'm supporting, click here for the FB page or follow me on instagram at bthederbyist (or click here if I've done it right?).



Submitted March 16, 2020 at 10:09AM by carbonarbonoxide
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/fjne88/so_im_doing_the_mongol_derby_in_august_2021/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment