Sunday, February 2, 2020

#horses - #Moving Day!


Moving Day!

So, an update for anyone that cares: I moved my girl, Breezy, on Friday finally! It was a tough and stressful week made worse by the barn owner painting herself as the victim and trying to guilt me with all the things she'll have to give up now that I was leaving. Over several days since her many rude phone calls and vague, whining Facebook posts about me(before she blocked me), she continually toted that she had no hard feelings and I was "welcome" to stay (yeah right, my money was welcome but she made sure I knew I wasn't). I don't understand how she could think I'd actually want to continue driving over an hour and paying a ridiculous amount to be badmouthed and treated like shit. Thankfully now, all the drama is behind me. Breezy was a champ for the move even though it was a very cold,rainy day and she settled in quickly at her new barn. She seems happier and likes to follow me around the pasture begging for attention and scratches. I'm so excited for this new, peaceful chapter of ownership!

After her first night at her new barn

https://preview.redd.it/4sbw4layyhe41.jpg?width=1952&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6f664616fce354e703717b2e9249463fb7d5094c



Submitted February 02, 2020 at 04:42AM by lifebythesea
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/exnas1/moving_day/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment