Wednesday, February 19, 2020

#horses - #Horse cause of death?


Horse cause of death?

Hey, So I wasnt there to see it, but the landlord send a message that one of the horses died. It was a 17 year old, and quite sassy and fit horse. Big personality and a handsome boy for sure. Nobody knows why and how, because he did not seem sick of weird at all the day before. He just layed there, lifeless, with blood coming out of its mouth and nose. I dont know much about horses, since I'm really just there to spend some time with my mom and her horse, but does anybody maybe have an idea what the cause could be? Its going to be checked, but I dont wanna bother the owners and stuff and ask about it. (and often the vets here just tell 10% of the whole story sadly).



Submitted February 19, 2020 at 11:55AM by Ryoto-Gaara
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/f6fdzg/horse_cause_of_death/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment