Sunday, January 26, 2020

#mylittlepony - #Re-ignite


Re-ignite

I was skeptical when the show first came out, much like everyone I was "ehh whatever it's a kids show" and I ignored it. Around halfway through season 2 I gave it a chance and fell in love almost immediately. I watched all the way till Twilight got her castle at the end of season 4 then I kinda just fell out of it. About a month ago now, a commission piece of starlight and trixie showed up on my twitter feed and I recognized trixie but had no clue who the other pony was.

I looked up where the show was thinking maybe around season 6 or 7 or so, having lost track of time from when I stopped watching. I was astonished to see not only 9 seasons and a friggin MOVIE but it was OVER, I don't really know why I cared but I felt sad that it was over. I sort of felt inclined to go back and finish it. So I picked up where I left off, rewatched the last two episodes of season 4, realized I really didnt remember any of it and just restarted. With it being so long and so much happening since I watched I didnt recognize most of it and it all felt new again.

I was so happy I got to basically relive this show I fell in love with so long ago. Around Discords reformation episode with fluttershy it ALL came rushing back and I remembered everything. And I remembered every episode after that.

Start season 5, and oh look theres that purple pony from the commission piece, oh she's not nice.

Part of me is, oh they must meet, another part of me is like the fandom always just paired ponies and it made for great fanart (my fav part of the fandom) Season 6 rolls around. Oh they meet.

Oh I love them.

I'm getting off track. I fell back into the show, and I fell HARD. I race all the way to end and I'm loving all of it and that last episode, oh it touched my heart. Plus it was good to see that best pony became ruler of Equestria.

TL;DR: I have bad grammar and I stopped caring for the show until recently I didnt. Tagged spoiler for those who haven't seen



Submitted January 26, 2020 at 03:57PM by Speakeasy73
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/euekzw/reignite/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment