Tuesday, December 10, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Ponified my workplace. Awesomeness ensued.


Ponified my workplace. Awesomeness ensued.

So I am a member of the maintenance and supply team for a company that runs a small fleet of tour boats. One boat likes to try to organize their requests by writing them on a dry erase board next to the bar.

About a month ago, some joker added, right next to "scissors" and "soap", "a pony".

The next day, they were the proud owners of the entire mane six, courtesy Target, in a form that's even meant to be dunked in water.

I also wrote up a fast, one paragraph each, summary of each pony, and taped it to the back of the package.

Dashie would be proud. Just today I learned the full results. Said one crewmember, "We all said, 'we know we have stuff we SHOULD be doing, but we all decided instead to read this together'".

The figurines themselves were claimed by an employee who has a young daughter.

It made their day 20 percent cooler.



Submitted December 10, 2019 at 07:51PM by Ishidan01
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/e91417/ponified_my_workplace_awesomeness_ensued/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment