Wednesday, December 4, 2019

#mylittlepony - #As someone who used to tease others for liking My Little Pony...


As someone who used to tease others for liking My Little Pony...

Alright, you got me. This show is great. Really.

I'm halfway through season 1 at the moment. It's like watching a slice of life anime but better. Very funny/likable characters. Simple but great life lessons. The singing moments are surprisingly the best parts sometimes.

As for my favorite, I think it's down to Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy. A bit random but Rarity is really growing on me.

Anyways I'm glad this show is long, I can't get enough of it.



Submitted December 04, 2019 at 10:30PM by TheRyanatorM8
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/e6cmuy/as_someone_who_used_to_tease_others_for_liking_my/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment