Saturday, December 28, 2019

#horses - #Selling Used Tack


Selling Used Tack

Hey all you fellow horse people! I was wondering if any of you have had luck selling used tack online.

My horse passed away unexpectedly in February this year, and it broke my heart. When it happened I wasn't ready to part ways with anything. I've decided that it's time now, as I'm not in a position to purchase another horse and won't be for a while. I showed AQHA for years and have both show and training tack (English and Western) that I need to part ways with. It's all very high quality stuff. I'm not looking to make a ton of money. Mostly, I'm just ready to move on. Have any of you had luck with selling tack online? How did you go about doing it, Ebay or Facebook or some other site? Would finding consignment shops be a better option?

Any advice is welcome. Thanks!



Submitted December 28, 2019 at 10:37AM by jellybeanpuppiez
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/egtjq9/selling_used_tack/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment