Saturday, December 21, 2019

#horses - #My dad is so frustrating


My dad is so frustrating

The last couple months I've been riding and working with one of their horses that's just rotting in his pen. He judges me saying "oh now she thinks she's a horse woman" and tells me I'm lunging him wrong. Either help me or be quiet. I'm doing my best and that's better than nothing. He doesn't ride anymore because he just wants to ride his bike🙄. He babies this horse and tells me not do things and that he's not a horse that lunges so I won't get much out of him. Just because he hasn't doesn't mean he can't. They don't have a round pen anymore so I have to use a lunge line which I never have before. I don't have a property with space for a horse and they live 2 miles from me. The only reason I just started again is because this horses feet aren't messed up anymore. I will get better. Leave me alone. I've been watching Deanna corby and Monty Roberts on YouTube which is very helpful.



Submitted December 21, 2019 at 02:01PM by blongnv919
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/edvb3o/my_dad_is_so_frustrating/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment