Sunday, December 8, 2019

#horses - #Looking for a gift idea with horse lovers insight


Looking for a gift idea with horse lovers insight

Title pretty much explains it. I read through the sidebar to make sure this was allowed, I didn't see anything stating otherwise.

My family does a secret santa gift exchange every year and I drew my dad! My semi-retired dad recently got his first horse and we get daily pictures and updates (she is his new favorite child lol). Her name is Carmela and he is madly in love. I wanted to get him some horse... Things!? But I have no idea what to get! Maybe some grooming stuff or toys? I was hoping to hear suggestions from actual horse owners who have experience and preferences! Our limit is $50 (laughable yes, I'm aware horses are super expensive to add to your family) but I'd love some help! Thanks!



Submitted December 08, 2019 at 05:06PM by weinerlicker
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/e81uak/looking_for_a_gift_idea_with_horse_lovers_insight/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment