Friday, November 15, 2019

#mylittlepony - #I just watched the finale!


I just watched the finale!

For the first time, I've completely watched all episodes of a cartoon. It's been a wild ride! And I cried while watching the finale. It took some time for me to settle down. Thanks for bringing a light I've never felt before to my life! When I felt down this always cheered me up, plus the songs are amazingly wonderful. (I came on the late train) I will always miss the good times I've had while watching the show....we all are. I've been thinking what to do next, trying out anime? More cartoons? Or trying new things? I doubt we won't find any show similar to this one... just thinking about rewatching the show which has happened within this decade. Out of curiosity, what do you usually do during your free time?

I don't know what to say right now, just feeling a bit down.

Extras :

I feel like I've missed out/left out on so many discussions on reddit...

I actually ended up watching this show because I'm curious, watched the 1st episode...and never stopped.



Submitted November 15, 2019 at 06:34AM by PrincessOfTheNight-
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/dwquk5/i_just_watched_the_finale/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment