Monday, November 18, 2019

#horses - #No motivation to ride :(


No motivation to ride :(

I've been riding for almost 10 years, I've stopped showing but over the summer I was taking lessons at a super fancy show jumping barn (with no intentions of showing). Now that school has started again, I have no time to drive 50 minutes to the barn, so I'm taking a break from lessons. I have an incredibly talented young horse at my house that I'm so lucky to have but I can't find the motivation to ride. It's cold out, when I get home from school I'm exhausted, and my horse is very high strung and a difficult ride. Has anyone else encountered this issue? It makes me sad that there are so many people that would kill for my situation and I'm not taking advantage of it :(



Submitted November 18, 2019 at 03:35PM by putthatpussyinacoma
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/dyatt9/no_motivation_to_ride/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment