Wednesday, November 27, 2019

#horses - #Heartbroken without horses


Heartbroken without horses

I had to quit riding a couple years ago due to it just not being financially possible anymore for me/my parents to support it. I feel like there is a void in my life now as it has been my passion since I was 6 years old and until now (22 years old), I had ridden 1-3 times a week for almost my entire life.

I am hoping maybe others here have gone through the same thing and can relate. I have hopes of getting back to it later in life, but considering I am planning on pursuing a postgraduate degree, this probably won't be possible for at least another 5 years or so. I feel so heartbroken and lost without riding.



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 04:06PM by flamingindecision
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/e2okca/heartbroken_without_horses/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment