Tuesday, October 15, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Heartbroken over the final episode


Heartbroken over the final episode

What hit me the most in the final episode was how everyone has grown old and separated, how even all the background ponies have changed (and the fact that the Mane 6 aren't really the MAIN 6 anymore, they would just be background ponies amongst a new generation of ponies), every little detail just hurt so much. The scene that affected me the most was during the song when applejack, big mac, sugar belle and winona were standing on the hills of sweet apple acres. a) granny smith is obviously not present b) apple jack is now taking the place of granny smith c)big mac and sugar belle are now old and have their own child d) winona's fur is gray and she's old lol... Sometimes I just wish I could go all the way back to the first few seasons and relive the joy that I felt of getting up at 8 in the morning to watch MLP on TV.... I wonder what that was like...

I know I should be smiling because it happened. But damn, i'm sad because all of those feelings of joy only exists in the past...



Submitted October 14, 2019 at 07:54PM by hollycxh
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/di0ur4/heartbroken_over_the_final_episode/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment