Monday, October 7, 2019

#horses - #Show name for a smaller dark bay thoroughbred?


Show name for a smaller dark bay thoroughbred?

I'm having trouble thinking of a name that I can show my thoroughbred under. I would use the name he raced under but I am not too fond of it. So I have been showing him under his barn name Niko while I try to think of something. Since it's been over a year already, I'm turning to Reddit for help. Any ideas at all will be appreciated I am not very creative. And it doesn't help that he is basically the average 15.3hh dark bay dressage horse with a star and a cute personality. His name really isn't much to go off of either.



Submitted October 07, 2019 at 07:22PM by xmayox
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/det24k/show_name_for_a_smaller_dark_bay_thoroughbred/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment